Fly Away
Home About Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash

owner


" I just wanna fly away with my friend from all the bitch for a while "

stories


tagboard


Instagram



Follow @nadixxi

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.



imma stalkter ;)
Saturday 5 October 2013 • 03:16 • 0 comments



Hye fellas. Long time no see, right? Shouldn't you guys missing me. Hmm i guess no. Today is 05/10, my friend birthday *go wish her here* Actually, i want to tell that i don't have a crush for a long time. I guess last was in my 16? yup, i guess. But the thing is my crush now is on the same class with me. I don't wanna mention which class it is. You going to find him.

Now, my innerself in going crazy. I met him during my dinner about a few days ago. *he's so charming* I've stalk his facebook acc & instagram acc. *Why he doesn't have a twitter acc? It'll be easier for me *wink wink*

I'm just hoping that i'll get his phone number in few day *Of course before Eid-Mubarak holiday*

p/s: you can find me on fb & twitter at the 'link' column and my insta is nnadia_mf.Go befriend with me.  

So, that's all. Bye~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|